Monday, November 8, 2010

YO GABBA GABBA YO


Oliver got to meet the Characters from YO GABBA GABBA today.
thank you so much for having them come Blickenstaff's toy store!

 giving muno high five

                                                                 Dissing Brobee
                                                       Hugging his "favorite" Plex

                                                             Hugging Foofa
                                            Heather and Cole (sorry for the awkward side view)
He WOULD NOT pose with them, so this is the only forward facing picture I have....
Ollie SOBBED and SOBBED when we left the store

5 comments:

Heather said...

GREAT PHOTOS!! THANKS LINDSAY! IT WAS FUN!

Kory said...

What does he have against Brobee?

lindsay ross said...

ha, I have no idea?! maybe because my dad always says "i hate that brobee, he's whiney"

lindsay ross said...

ha, I have no idea?! maybe because my dad always says "i hate that brobee, he's whiney"

Amy said...

I think Brobee is the cutest. But that last picture oh my heavens he looks so much like Rob, attitude and all! I love how he is wearing a t-shirt too!