I miss him so much! That is priceless
seriously! That cracks me up! That is the best Blues version of twinkle twinkle little star I have ever heard. In a week or two bring him over to our studio lets get this kids on a CD! hahahaWhat a stud, he is so great!
He's definitely ready for American Idol! :) haha I love him!
So funny that he sings all high pitched and closes his eyes and shakes his head back and forth.
Very Stevie Wonder. That kid's got soul!
That's one of the funniest/cutest things I've ever seen! Hahaha! I have to keep coming back to watch. I can't get enough of this.
This just made my day!! Thanks Oliver!! I sure do miss him and you!! Can I please see you soon?
Oh my heck he is so adorable!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I miss him so much! That is priceless
seriously! That cracks me up! That is the best Blues version of twinkle twinkle little star I have ever heard. In a week or two bring him over to our studio lets get this kids on a CD! hahaha
What a stud, he is so great!
He's definitely ready for American Idol! :) haha I love him!
So funny that he sings all high pitched and closes his eyes and shakes his head back and forth.
Very Stevie Wonder. That kid's got soul!
That's one of the funniest/cutest things I've ever seen! Hahaha! I have to keep coming back to watch. I can't get enough of this.
This just made my day!! Thanks Oliver!! I sure do miss him and you!! Can I please see you soon?
Oh my heck he is so adorable!!
Post a Comment