Monday, January 18, 2010

my little man

after reading this with tears streaming down my face, I just wanted to hug and kiss my little Ollie.



I am so thankful he is a part of my life.
I love his gap between his teeth
I love his beautiful blue eyes
I love that he has enormous feet and wears 2T clothing at 16 months old
I love that he calls both Rob and I "Daddy"
I love that he gives slobbery open mouth kisses
I love that he says hi to at least 25 people in the grocery store each time we go
I love that he has 3 blankets that he MUST sleep with (not just 1)
I love that he literally eats more than I do
I love that he is obessed with wearing a certain pair of boots
I love that for a while he called those boots "boobs" haha
i love that he thinks its hilarious when I gag while changing his diaper
I love that he is obsessed with tools and wants to fix everything
I love that when ANY song comes on he has to start dancing
I love my little guy.

today, I am going to spend extra time playing with Oliver and just enjoy being his mom.

4 comments:

Emily Frame said...

little ollie. i love him, and i love that he loves when you gag. so funny.

Amy said...

I hear ya, so so sad

Lindsay said...

Wow look at his pretty blue eyes.

Aaron + Kayti said...

i am glad that ollie is apart of our lives too. i love that his walk looks more like a run/waddle. tehe