Tuesday, December 29, 2009

christmas 2009

Check out Ollies new penguin boots... I kind of want some for myself

Most of the Angus family came over on Christmas Eve and we had an ENORMOUS spread of delicious mexican food! followed by a pinata, games, presents, and other christmas activities.









CHRISTMAS DAY
SANTA CAME! we spent the morning putting together Ollies presents, which was SO much fun this year because he actually paid attention. The Christensens all came over and we had lunch together, and had a little crocheting party. Then Rob Oliver and I headed down to Mapleton and spent the rest of the day with Grandma and Grandpa Ross.





4 comments:

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

These pictures make me so happy! He is probably one of the cutest boys ever. Bar none.
( except Rafe of course)

Oh and by the way- love the family pictures below. I love your hair dark. miss you guys already.

Kayla R. said...

oooohhh Such cute pics!!! I am glad you had a good Christmas!! Last night was soooo FUN!!! Hope to see you soon...Happy New Years:)

Amy said...

Hey thanks for adding me! :) I love your dark hair by the way! Thanks so much for coming to Axel's blessing too. You should add kory too, he blogs a lot as well. halfsizepunk@yahoo.com

Cute jammies! I love them! Ollie is so cute!

Lets get together sometime! Tell Rob hi!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Those penguin boots are about the cutest things I've ever seen.