One of my favorite things about this time of year is peppermint ice cream!

Although I have not tried this recipe yet... it looked easy enough and was rated four and a half stars on www.allrecipes.com
INGREDIENTS
1 1/4 cups water
1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 cups light cream
1/2 cup crushed peppermint candy
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
DIRECTIONS
Combine ingredients in ice cream freezer container; proceed according to manufacturer's instructions. Garnish with additional crushed peppermint candy if desired.
4 comments:
i love peppermint icecream. rec went out to get some for me the other night and they were all out, at WALMART! so lame, so i had to settle for mint chocolate chip, so not the same.
Do you haven an Ice Cream Maker? I do! Lets get together and make this next week!
Lindsay...that looks INCREDIBLE! I, also, adore peppermint ice cream. One of my many great weaknesses!
Yum!!! I love peppermint ice cream too!!!
Post a Comment