Thursday, November 13, 2008

How can one little smile be so exciting

please forgive my awful camera.... but here are a few attempts at getting a picture of Oliver smiling. Who knew a smile could be so exciting! I love this



9 comments:

Tanner + his girls said...

i love it when they start to smile, it's so fun huh! he's so so cute!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

How sweet! He is such a doll. He has grown a lot since I last saw him. I agree with Charee, it's so fun when they start to smile.

Emily Frame said...

love love love him!

shelly said...

First smiles are miraculous to me!! Thanks for posting, Linds! There's something about him in these pictures that remind me a little of Tommy. And you, of course.

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

Linds! HE IS HUGE! and SO CUTE!
ahh, I can't wait to see him... 10 days.

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

p.s. he has your eyes/eyebrows/forehead area huh? ahh he is so cute.

Parnell's said...

Linds he is so dang cute!

The Andersons said...

oh my gosh i remember the first time sophie started smiling. it would make me cry. hahahah

etta said...

look at ollie, growing up so fast:) he's the cutest thing ever!