Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ALICE LANE

this is my new favorite store
its so refreshing after seeing the same old rustic stuff over and over again in Utah County. If I have to see another metal star on a house or on a wall im going to lose it.


1350 South State Street
Orem, UT 84058

9 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Is it pricy? How does it compare to other places?

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Very nice. I agree, as much as I love stars, I am so sick of seeing them on houses and on my neighbors walls. I wish I had money so I could start fresh with a style like this in my home.

Emily Frame said...

amen on the stars. i counted 12 in my neighborhood alone. freaking pleasant grove.

Parnell's said...

I'll have to check this store out! Looks fun. I'm with you I hate Rustic. So not me!

Aaron + Kayti said...

i saw that this place is now open and i am so excited to visit. i am glad that someone else is sick of the plaques with sayings and farm house decor.

Heather said...

AMEN about the metal star!

Kayla R. said...

OOOOOHHHH LOVe IT!

Tanner + his girls said...

i couldn't agree with you mor!!!! your so cute and i can't beleive how big he is already! im putting you on my blog list so i can keep in touch and we're moving to az in 2 weeks sad but exciting

Logan said...

I'm with you on the rustic overkill in Utah County. I'm loving these photos though! I'll have to go check it out.