Today I came home to find rob sitting on the couch in church pants,snowboarding boots and goggles watching the TV show Charmed... should I be worried? (who even watched that show when it was new)
5 comments:
shelly
said...
Did he have a good explanation? If not, I'd worry! Hahaha! Either that, or just go along for the fun ride...
What a lady killer!! We never see you guys anymore, I hope that you are feeling good. I can't believe you are going to have your baby anyday now! How freakin exciting.
5 comments:
Did he have a good explanation? If not, I'd worry! Hahaha! Either that, or just go along for the fun ride...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH I love it. that is SO rob. he hasn't changed a bit in the 8 years i've known him. I LOVE IT.
What a lady killer!! We never see you guys anymore, I hope that you are feeling good. I can't believe you are going to have your baby anyday now! How freakin exciting.
you wouldnt love him if he were any different. besides, who would we laugh at?
and that is why he is best cuz rob.
Post a Comment