Im so ready for our baby to be here! I have a hospital bag packed (although I live 3 minutes from the hospital and really don't need to have it packed already) and im ready to go! ok kid... we are just waiting on you!
I am SO SO SO excited for you guys! I hope you keep us posted. We would love to come see you if possible. You guys are going to have the cutest baby boy! Oh wait, I mean the SECOND cutest baby boy, haha.
holy crap kids. you are going to have baby. seriously i think it JUST hit me. i am so so so excited! what a fun addition to your life. i am so excited to see him and we are so excited for you both to be parents:)
oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! i was the same way... i had them packed like 2 months before. hahahahahha you cant help it huh!!!?! oh us first time moms... SO EXCITED!!!!! FIANLLY we won't be the only ones with a baby at our bbq's.... and sophie will have someone to play with at them!
6 comments:
I am SO SO SO excited for you guys! I hope you keep us posted. We would love to come see you if possible. You guys are going to have the cutest baby boy! Oh wait, I mean the SECOND cutest baby boy, haha.
holy crap kids. you are going to have baby. seriously i think it JUST hit me. i am so so so excited! what a fun addition to your life. i am so excited to see him and we are so excited for you both to be parents:)
when are you due? I thought it was late August...?
Oh lindsay you still have 17 days.......I know how you feel though! The sooner the better! Ricki
oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! i was the same way... i had them packed like 2 months before. hahahahahha you cant help it huh!!!?! oh us first time moms... SO EXCITED!!!!! FIANLLY we won't be the only ones with a baby at our bbq's.... and sophie will have someone to play with at them!
SOOOO exciting!
Post a Comment