that is such a lovely picture. i miss you guys!
Beautiful Lindsay! Do I have to come up and take another picture in order to see another belly pic? I wanna see! Please?
i saw rob at del taco and carried on a 10 minute conversation with him and then rob said "i'm tom by the way" i feel like such a looooser.
So pretty! I love it up there! And I want to see belly pictures too!
so here I was thinking I was finally going to see another photo with the belly, WRONG.
These pictures are really pretty. You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that is such a lovely picture. i miss you guys!
Beautiful Lindsay! Do I have to come up and take another picture in order to see another belly pic? I wanna see! Please?
i saw rob at del taco and carried on a 10 minute conversation with him and then rob said "i'm tom by the way" i feel like such a looooser.
So pretty! I love it up there! And I want to see belly pictures too!
so here I was thinking I was finally going to see another photo with the belly, WRONG.
These pictures are really pretty. You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment