Wow -- how cool IS that?? You find the neatest things, Lindsay.
did you get it in that color? love it,
That thing is rad. I love it.
That is so cute! I'd say $200 is well worth it for how adorable it is. Go for it! it's easy for me to say since I'm not the one buying it). :)
The bouncer chair can be your best friend! It better have a vibrate feature though...
that is sweet!
I just saw this in their catalog. I told my mother-in-law how much I liked it but even before I found the price I knew I would never be able to spend an arm and a leg for it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow -- how cool IS that?? You find the neatest things, Lindsay.
did you get it in that color? love it,
That thing is rad. I love it.
That is so cute! I'd say $200 is well worth it for how adorable it is. Go for it! it's easy for me to say since I'm not the one buying it). :)
The bouncer chair can be your best friend! It better have a vibrate feature though...
that is sweet!
I just saw this in their catalog. I told my mother-in-law how much I liked it but even before I found the price I knew I would never be able to spend an arm and a leg for it.
Post a Comment