for some reason I have been so ANTI about taking pregnancy pictures but my Aunt Shelly snapped this one of Kim putting my belly on display... and secretly I love it
linds, your belly is seriously the most darling thing!!! you are a rockin mom! i am so glad you have come to grips with your cute body:) lets play this weekend?! possibly some pool time;)
this is Laura Ash's sister. oh my gosh i am freaking out. i decided to snoop on your site and low and behold i see that you are prego. holy cow i had no idea and i am so excited for you, you look so adorable pregnant. you will be one cute mom!! mandy and kinz say HI
12 comments:
you should be showing off that belly. You look so dang cute. I'm glad I got to see you.
You are so cute! I'm not due for quite some time, January 8. It looks like you are quite a bit closer than I am. When is your baby due?
Be proud of that belly, I say! You look soooo cute!
ashleigh's comment freaked me out. its going to be weird when we all have kids. i can't wait!
You look so good! You are going to be the cutest mom!
OMG you are beautiful:)
you seriously look so darling!!! don't hide that adorable belly.
You look awesome! I am so glad that you are embracing the baby belly. You will be grateful for these pictures when its over and done!
aww...your little belly is so cute...:)
linds, your belly is seriously the most darling thing!!! you are a rockin mom! i am so glad you have come to grips with your cute body:) lets play this weekend?! possibly some pool time;)
i love the belly, but you already knew that i'm sure.
this is Laura Ash's sister. oh my gosh i am freaking out. i decided to snoop on your site and low and behold i see that you are prego. holy cow i had no idea and i am so excited for you, you look so adorable pregnant. you will be one cute mom!! mandy and kinz say HI
Post a Comment