Tuesday, June 24, 2008

axel rose....... AXEL ROSS?


As most of you know Rob is seriously planning on naming our child Axel. I never intended on actually going trhough with it, unless we used it as a middle name but now should I let him?
The reason I bring this up is because the other day my Mom was looking through some genealogy and my Great Great Great Grandpa through the Angus lines name is AXEL CARLSON. Rob says we have to use the name because its a "family name" haha

AXEL ROSS...... could you even take him seriously?
I think im turing into a crazy person because we cant come up with a name

8 comments:

shelly said...

I actually really like it! Very manly:) Would you laugh at me if I said it would be so "hardcore"! Hahaha! Seriously, great name...in my humble opinion.

Dana Dastrup said...

I too REALLY like it Linds!! I think your little boy would fit that name perfect!! I miss you.. I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Oh my gosh! Now you have to use it! The more I hear it, the more I like it. That is so crazy that it is a family name.

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

I think Axel would be a pimp.

Anonymous said...

ya. that would be so cool. or aaron

Kayla R. said...

i do too!!! :)

ashmae said...

maybe if you want him to look like the mii

Natalie. said...

I like the name Axel, but I sincerely hope he doesn't grow up to look like that. Sincerely.