Tuesday, January 8, 2008

calling all members of ELK


remember our senior year when we found that sweet band called "epson stylus" and we only had one copy of it!? I just found it and listened to it. I feel the need to nourish my fellow ELK and share... I will make copies, It was quite the flashback.

7 comments:

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

you do realize that it was less of a band and more of the name of emily's printer. we couldn't think of a name to name the mix so we saw the printer and were inspired. ring any bells?

Lindsay Ross said...

yeah i remember... i meant that as a joke, but apparently it didnt come off that way. uh nevermind.

Emily Frame said...

i need to hear this mix asap. why did our mixes rock so hard? in fact, why did we rock so hard?

ha epson stylus. ha

Kayla R. said...

not a member but i love that pic collage that you taught lindy* its sweet!

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

i'm sorry i didn't get the joke. reading over it again i get what you meant. sorry i'm a lame wod recently. i want to hear it for sure. for anyones information elk is a non-exclusive group. we love everyone and we want everyone to benefit from elk.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I have missed you so much that I had to leave a comment telling you so! You guys should come visit us. Jer is miserable and loves having guests.

Heather said...

of course you can use the pictures cousin!