I love boots! I need some new fashionable ones. Mine are way out-dated. haha, plus my calves are too fat for them. Oh I can't wait to have my body back.
Wow. I love this!
super cute!
where'd you get those boots? and which cousin is it that has the same length of legs as you. i never thought it possible. is that sage?
it is sage indeed! good observation
I love this picture!! My word you have a lot of cousins... you need to add Chelsea in that photo some how!
That picture is WONDERFUL! And PS it makes me feel really cold. Especially the naked legs in the middle. . .brrrrRRRR.
good photo Aunt May! I love this cousin love picture! I'm going to sent it to Chelsea.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love boots! I need some new fashionable ones. Mine are way out-dated. haha, plus my calves are too fat for them. Oh I can't wait to have my body back.
Wow. I love this!
super cute!
where'd you get those boots? and which cousin is it that has the same length of legs as you. i never thought it possible. is that sage?
it is sage indeed! good observation
I love this picture!! My word you have a lot of cousins... you need to add Chelsea in that photo some how!
That picture is WONDERFUL! And PS it makes me feel really cold. Especially the naked legs in the middle. . .brrrrRRRR.
good photo Aunt May! I love this cousin love picture! I'm going to sent it to Chelsea.
Post a Comment