16 years later and I still have the same haircut...
if Stu would have cut bangs like i wanted, i would seriously have the same haircut as when i was 5 years old. haha maybe i need to try something new ps. i promise those are oreo crumbs in my mouth in my 5 year old picture
Linds: I love this blog!! I think it is my favorite one by far.. not because there is a picture of me and you, but for the fact you think you have the same hair as you did when you were five!!
I remember TAKING that picture, Lindsay! Haha! Wow...I can't for the life of me, remember what happened yesterday, but I can remember taking that cute picture! What a cutie you were -- and still are!
8 comments:
Linds: I love this blog!! I think it is my favorite one by far.. not because there is a picture of me and you, but for the fact you think you have the same hair as you did when you were five!!
HAHA!! That totally IS my cat Oreo!!! How funny Linds!
you are so cute! i love it:)you make me want to chop my hair!
it might be the same, but it still looks great on you! are you still growing your hair out? if i had the same cut at age 5, i'd look like annie
CUTE!
Hey, at least if it can last 16 years, it must be in style. Classic style. A kinda that can last forever.
5 days later and you still have the same post!
I remember TAKING that picture, Lindsay! Haha! Wow...I can't for the life of me, remember what happened yesterday, but I can remember taking that cute picture! What a cutie you were -- and still are!
Post a Comment