if any of you would like to give me 6000 dollars to fix my car and Robs you are more than welcome to. rob has to spend $3000 for a new engine because he "threw a rod" last week, and today my car broke down on the freeway because my belt slipped and ruined my valves... or something like that which will just happen to cost a mere $3000. our grand total will be $6000! all i have done is cry today because of mixed emotion. i should be so excited because we are closing on our condo tomorrow, but this has kind of put a damper on things, considering we dont even have cars that work to move our stuff to our new place...
sweet......
P.S. I HATE HATE HATE VOLKSWAGEN and DODGE cars ranging from the years of 2000 to 2002
5 comments:
I am sooooo sorry! That's so sad!!! When it rains it pours!!!
That sucks! I'm so sorry. As your soon to be new neighbor PLEASE let me help with the big move...
That sucks! I'm so sorry. As your soon to be new neighbor PLEASE let me help with the big move...
I AM SO SORRY LINDSAY!! That happened to my AUDI. That is horrible! Please let me know if we can do anything to help.
oh my gosh! same thing happened to me when i had a passat!! my timing belt broke and it screwed up the whole engine! i ended up paying 2 grand... sucks. i know the feeling my friend... and it always happens right when you don't need it to. ya mine happened when i was selling my car cause i had bought a truck and fourwheeler!! ah! 2 car payments and 2 grand later i was still kicking. kill me.
Post a Comment