Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shower for kayti

last week I threw a shower for this lovely lady
and her baby boy

                                                      
              we had a delicious litte brunch, complete with an amazing cake that Melina made

                                             Izze sodas, and virgin Orange juice Mimosas... YUM!
                  Muffin tops.... (im pretty sure my muffin top grew a few sizes after this shower)
                                        somehow a party isn't complete without Startup suckers
                                                     

                                                                       AMAZING gifts

We did a little craft, and everyone stencilied a design on a burp cloth for baby Roe,
 they all turned out so great!






                                           


                           Thank you Nicole, for photographing the shower. (how do we not have a picture of the two of us with Kayti!?)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Good work Lindsey! You always do such a cute job! I love your color scheme too. Aaron's wife is so darling, I don't know her very well, but I remember her being so nice, and a pretty cut pregnant lady, you both are in fact! Coming form one pregnant lady to the next that is not an easy thing to pull off... :)

Unknown said...

cuties!

Nicole Christensen said...

it was a perfect shower linds. i always find that when im the designated shooter, i NEVER remember to shoot myself. obviously. im alright with that though, i was having one of those days.