Rob and I have been married for 3 years! It seems like it has gone by so fast, yet, it seems like we have been together forever. I love this guy with all of my heart Happy Anniversary to us!!!!
I remember when I saw who he married for the first time (I think it was a gas station :)) and I was so impressed! I thought she is soo pretty! So Rob you did well. Congrats you guys on 3 good years!
6 comments:
Wow -- how is that possible?? Happy Anniversary!
congrats, you two.
is it already march 8th? crazy. you looked so beautiful.
hey! if you guys want us to watch ollie when he feels better so you can go out, please let me know!!
I remember when I saw who he married for the first time (I think it was a gas station :)) and I was so impressed! I thought she is soo pretty! So Rob you did well. Congrats you guys on 3 good years!
Congrats. You guys are such a great couple. Your wedding pictures are stunning.
Post a Comment