I made Rob snap a picture of Oliver really quick before we went out. Really!? did I really let the poor kid go out in public like this. the answer is YES! haha oh I love you Oliver.
and he still looks so cute! I can't believe some of the stuff i take Camden out in. His shirt is usually so dirty so i just put a coat on him to cover it up! :) We will have to think of something different for the summer time.
He is so cute! I love when kids are in all mis-matched stuff, especially if it is because they dressed themselves, they insisted on wearing certain somethings, or if their dad's dressed them (you should've seen Reese's outfit the other day).
2 comments:
and he still looks so cute! I can't believe some of the stuff i take Camden out in. His shirt is usually so dirty so i just put a coat on him to cover it up! :) We will have to think of something different for the summer time.
He is so cute! I love when kids are in all mis-matched stuff, especially if it is because they dressed themselves, they insisted on wearing certain somethings, or if their dad's dressed them (you should've seen Reese's outfit the other day).
Post a Comment