That's so fun! I can't wait to take Camden out. I love his coat. So cute!
no way is he that big... you photoshopped these right? To make him look like a little kid instead of a baby?....
love him. we need to get together soon, i haven't seen you in forever it seems.
ollie is so cute! rob did an awesome job on the hat for him, i seriously want him to teach me how to do flowers so i can make a cute hat for ellie!!
WOW he is getting so big...Darling pics Linds!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's so fun! I can't wait to take Camden out. I love his coat. So cute!
no way is he that big... you photoshopped these right? To make him look like a little kid instead of a baby?....
love him. we need to get together soon, i haven't seen you in forever it seems.
ollie is so cute! rob did an awesome job on the hat for him, i seriously want him to teach me how to do flowers so i can make a cute hat for ellie!!
WOW he is getting so big...Darling pics Linds!!
Post a Comment