Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN 2009

I wish with all of my heart this picture was not blurry

this is the only picture I got with Oliver

Hayden and Oliver were pirates together






this lovely lady and I decided to host a little Halloween dinner together

everything turned out great except we didnt get any good "before" pictures of the spread. oh well.





Emily and Russ

aaron and his mistress

Aaron and his wife

Oliver really loves Ash and Carl. he has their engagement picture mixed in with his books and he loves looking at it! haha



Heather and Cole (sorry matt, the one with you in it too was blurry. I struggle)

Dane Nicole and darling sock monkey DASH

Rick Etta and Baby Ellie (etta I will email you a better picture, I just think he looks like such a creep in this one and I love it)




now you can see the setup, thanks to Emily who took these pictures.

6 comments:

ashmae said...

we love you guys! carl and I look like little babies in our costumes, I'm glad Oliver liked them though.

Emily Frame said...

this last pic is hilarious! seriously one of the best parties ever thrown! how did you get away with a post without your own picture? can i steal these?

Lindsay Ross said...

there is not one picture of me. im sad! yes you can definitely steal them.

etta said...

i can't believe i haven't commented on this yet..where is my brain? thanks for inviting us, it was so fun:) and it made me realize that i seriously need to step it up for holidays with our little family, i love how you get into it so much, its fun and your place is always so pretty and decorated!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Cute pictures Lindsay! I love the first one!

Diana and Jon said...

That looks like so much fun! Love all the costumes...oh yeah and your blog header thing is super cute!