Then we had Rob's parents over for dinner
after dinner we had a little birthday party for him. I seriously loved every second of it. (disclaimer: most of the pictures are blurry because I was trying to use the no flash automatic setting)
Disclaimer #2" Olivers cake was supposed to be white and red swirls and look a lot less like little flowers. instead we have pink and white flowers...... haha oh well
thanks to everyone who came... It was perfect
11 comments:
hey, i'm sorry we didnt come, sandy said she thought it was for grandparents only:(
So cute Linds! I love those cupcake cakes!
wish i could've been there. it looks like it was a lot of fun.
That picture of Ollie biting the cupcake is priceless!
Happy Birthday Ollie! He's getting so big...
Also...where is your parents red couch?!!!! That was the most amazing couch EVER. Seth still talks about how comfortable it was :) Haha.
haha they got rid of it... it was ripping and was stained and was gross. the good news is, we gave it to Robs sister so Seth can go sit on it anytime he wants.
oh my gosh we didn't even know you had a party! we could have brought him a present!
Well the party was with family but we need to get ollie and sophie together anyway!
wished i was done in time for this. he's so stinking cute.
Happy 1st Birthday, Ollie! Ha ha! Don't the three baby boys look so serious? And the cake pictures are the most perfect first birthday cake pictures I've ever seen!
wish I was there.
all pictures are adorable.
Love the new couch... its good.
Post a Comment