Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy birthday to me!

I had the best birthday... It started off with my friends taking me to Dinner at Iggys

since when do pirouette cookies not have chocolate or something in the middle?!

then we went to Danas house and had cake. Kim got these darling baby cakes at flour girls and dough boys


then Nicole got the cousins together for a birthday lunch at Gurus and it was so fun! these pictures were taken a little late but my mom, Coleen, aunt may, and Kayti Oldham were there too and I loved it.
(Oliver liked wearing the headband Nicole gave me)


Ollie and Camden shared the stroller while we walked ten miles back to the car because of the freedom festival


we forgot to take a picture, but for dinner I got to go on a date with Rob to Sundance and we had the most delicious meal! I really miss working there.
after dinner we met up with Aaron and Kayti and went to the freedom festival, this is Rob and Aaron looking super "nascar-ish" ( rob really does look the part... ewe)

4 comments:

Parnell's said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a party. Love the pictures!

shelly said...

Wow! That was quite a birthday! Happy, Happy Birthday, Lindsay -- may your 23 year of life be wonderful!

shelly said...

P.S. -- It may just be my imagination, but I think I see a little smidge of Grandpa C. in Oliver, Lindsay....there's just "something"...

Lindsay Ross said...

I will have to look through my moms pictures of grandpa and see. I would love that!