Thursday, April 9, 2009

"oh oh-re-oh... O-RE- GON"

Oliver would not stop chewing on the tag! a little glue never hurt anyone... right?

we got a few shots of the beautiful coast I still dont quite know what im doing with my camera yet...






Oliver and I on the beach.... good face Ollie

even better face...

Lunch at Moes... I had fish and chips AND clam chowder. Delicious


All three carseats fit!

Rafe finally gave up and took a nap...

11 comments:

Parnell's said...

Oregon is so pretty! I love it! What were you guy's doing out there?

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

OH,,, i miss you guys so much already. Really, it was so fabulous having you come. I just want to re-dedicate that song to you.
Olly could come and live with me if you would let him!

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

oh and p.s. love the shot of the pier. You got the skills.

Aaron + Kayti said...

i am so glad that you got to see the coast and go to mo's. geez i love oregon. ollie looks like he is having so much fun, and those faces are priceless.

ps. aaron got in the car yesterday after seeing ollie and said "he just brought a smile to my face." oh happy day!

shelly said...

Such GORGEOUS pictures, Lindsay! You've definitely got the eye and the skills!

Nicole Christensen said...

That picture of you on the beach with Ollie is PRICELESS! Cant you just see that in his wedding video someday?

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

He is so cute... he always has the look of SURPRISE on his face. looks like you had a fun getaway... that's what I need.

Emily Frame said...

ash looks like paparazzi with that lens.

Kayla R. said...

HOW FUN Linds!!! Beautiful pics:)

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

I am the paparazzi. Didn't you know?

Noah, Nikki and Tristan said...

Linds you are so beautiful! Your seriously gorgeous