I am going to get these for Oliver! I have a feeling he isn't going to be the child that wants to keep his hands clean... so I'll take it upon myself to keep him clean.
i love this idea. i hate it when kids get the melted popsicle all over themselves and some how it rapidly dries to make this sticky resin..yuck. anyways, where did you get that net thing that oliver was sucking a strawberry through? and the bottle with the grip sleeve? you have so much cool stuff for him:)
2 comments:
Oh my! I need these.
i love this idea. i hate it when kids get the melted popsicle all over themselves and some how it rapidly dries to make this sticky resin..yuck. anyways, where did you get that net thing that oliver was sucking a strawberry through? and the bottle with the grip sleeve? you have so much cool stuff for him:)
Post a Comment