Those pictures are so cute! I can't believe he's that old! I love the first one on the left side. It is so cute!
Oh my gosh, Lindsay -- he's gotten so big, so fast! These are WONDERFUL pictures -- you're a great photographer!
That mouth! Those eyes! I love him! Great photos. I can't believe he's that old!
i miss you guys.you are getting great with that little camera! too bad you have the cutest subject ever to take great shots of :)
he has the brightest eyes. i love it.
SUCH BEAUTIFUL EYES!
AHHH SO CUTE.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I can't believe he's that old! I love the first one on the left side. It is so cute!
Oh my gosh, Lindsay -- he's gotten so big, so fast! These are WONDERFUL pictures -- you're a great photographer!
That mouth! Those eyes! I love him! Great photos. I can't believe he's that old!
i miss you guys.
you are getting great with that little camera! too bad you have the cutest subject ever to take great shots of :)
he has the brightest eyes. i love it.
SUCH BEAUTIFUL EYES!
AHHH SO CUTE.
Post a Comment