He is the perfect size. SO CUTE!
Beautiful picture!
That was me, Aunt Shelly. I want you to know who's complimenting you!
oh my gosh! sophie's head has always been in the 99%tile. ahahha i sure am glad she was a C-section.
I wish I could have seen him awake when I came...oh well next time
SOOOO CUTE!! I totally remember when lily was in the 90 percent at one time!!
love the photo. I am so freaking excited for you guys to come.
i was at buck and sandy's yesterday and saw the pictures on the fridge..he seriously should be in a gap add, he's just so perfect and cute!
Linds he is adorable!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
He is the perfect size. SO CUTE!
Beautiful picture!
That was me, Aunt Shelly. I want you to know who's complimenting you!
oh my gosh! sophie's head has always been in the 99%tile. ahahha i sure am glad she was a C-section.
I wish I could have seen him awake when I came...oh well next time
SOOOO CUTE!! I totally remember when lily was in the 90 percent at one time!!
love the photo. I am so freaking excited for you guys to come.
i was at buck and sandy's yesterday and saw the pictures on the fridge..he seriously should be in a gap add, he's just so perfect and cute!
Linds he is adorable!
Post a Comment