Tuesday, March 10, 2009

AM I REALLY POSTING ABOUT AMERICAN IDOL?

Rob and I seriously love Adam Lambert on American Idol this year... Who is your favorite?




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-4nh9-awH8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_mqbc9COK8

8 comments:

Brandon and Katie said...

i love him as well!!! he's awesome.

Heather said...

I like a lot of them, but he's my favorite, for sure! If I made bets in las vegas, I'd bet on him.

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

he was good last night.

Seth & Kirie said...

Oh my goodness - I am in love wtih Adam. Seth on the other hand hates him - simply because he reminds him of every guy I dated before him. Haha. Anyways, I haven't quite picked my absolute favorite yet, but the top three are Adam, Megan Corkery and Alexis Grace.

The Andersons said...

oh my gosh me and my mom love him... hahah my mom thinks he is hot. hahah i love his hair. derek says he has the reverse mullet... party in front and business in back.

Kayla R. said...

HE is awesome! I love the girl with red hair I cant remember her name and the black girl with short hair..ha ha ha

Silvia said...

Every time he sings I always say, "I wouldn't be surprised if he won the whole thing"!

Robyn and Taft said...

girlfriend, did you get my text? i need you adress. . . baby shower april 4th at my parents house. you're coming.