thanks for posting. I have checked twice already today anxiously awaiting the pics. geez im lame.
i'm glad you decided to post after all. i love ollie and lindsay.
Trust you to look like a model just 2 weeks after you have a baby! You are gorgeous!!!! and Oliver is adorable :)
agreed... you look so beautiful and happy! Your baby really is so adorable! How fun to go up the pretty canyon and be with your little family!
I can't believe how cute he is. I am so excited to see him. You look amazing yourself.
Oh man, Rob is eating Carls Jr. I miss that burger so much ;) ....oh ya the kid is cute to
What the?? You look fanTAStic, Lindsay! Thanks for posting --
no kidding. i have to agree with everyone! its been six monts since i had soph and you look WAY better!!!! geesh!! you skinny gene people... you look great!
Oh, Oliver is sooo cute. You look amazing too. Can't wait to meet him.
OH so cute!
you really do look fabulous. we miss you guys. just cause you have a baby doesn't mean we cant play right?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
thanks for posting. I have checked twice already today anxiously awaiting the pics. geez im lame.
i'm glad you decided to post after all. i love ollie and lindsay.
Trust you to look like a model just 2 weeks after you have a baby! You are gorgeous!!!! and Oliver is adorable :)
agreed... you look so beautiful and happy! Your baby really is so adorable! How fun to go up the pretty canyon and be with your little family!
I can't believe how cute he is. I am so excited to see him. You look amazing yourself.
Oh man, Rob is eating Carls Jr. I miss that burger so much ;) ....oh ya the kid is cute to
What the?? You look fanTAStic, Lindsay! Thanks for posting --
no kidding. i have to agree with everyone! its been six monts since i had soph and you look WAY better!!!! geesh!! you skinny gene people... you look great!
Oh, Oliver is sooo cute. You look amazing too. Can't wait to meet him.
OH so cute!
you really do look fabulous. we miss you guys. just cause you have a baby doesn't mean we cant play right?
Post a Comment