Monday, September 15, 2008

re-post from THE COTERIE BLOG about the sassafras skirt party


Sassafras Skirt Party!

Who: all are invited and welcome!
What: a party with skirts to buy!
When: Thursday, September 18th @ 7:00-9:00pm
Where:
The Jones Residence
202 e. 1800 s.
Orem, UT 84058
Why: To be the hippest skirt-wearer in town!
Food: food is essential to any party! Light refreshments will be served.

RSVP: to enter your name into the drawing to win a FREE skirt of your choice, RSVP to the party by e-mailing Nicole: nicolecalleen@gmail.com

*these would make excellent Christmas gifts for sisters, daughters, and even moms!

There will also be discounts for people who buy multiple skirts! Great deals!

cash and checks accepted


4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'll see you there!

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

yeah dishes are the worst, too bad it's a washing machine and not a dish washer. ha.

Heather said...

YAY! I can't wait to go!

Karly said...

linds, i saw emily's blog, CUTE CUTE baby! i am so happy for you! it looks like you figured out a name after all :) I love it!