I dont think I could feel any more awkward having this picture taken. but I did it.
9 comments:
shelly
said...
THANK YOU, LINDSAY!!! Yay! I'm so proud of you. But really, what the heck are you talking about? You look AWESOME pregnant! Exactly as you should, only better. I'm sure your mom tells you the same thing....and it's true! You're an absolutely beautiful, glowing mama. Thanks, Linds!
you look amazing!!! you need to show your belly off. and i need to send you a baby present to send me your address and tell me your exact due date again. love you!!
9 comments:
THANK YOU, LINDSAY!!! Yay! I'm so proud of you. But really, what the heck are you talking about? You look AWESOME pregnant! Exactly as you should, only better. I'm sure your mom tells you the same thing....and it's true! You're an absolutely beautiful, glowing mama. Thanks, Linds!
Good job Lindsay! You look adorable! I am excited to see you tonight.
AHHH!! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!
you look great girl!!!! only a little ways to go!!!
you look amazing!!! you need to show your belly off. and i need to send you a baby present to send me your address and tell me your exact due date again. love you!!
You look so cute! I'm so excited for you and Rob.
Finally!!! Thank you.
You look amazing.
You are adorable pregnant!
You look sooooooooooo beautiful!!!! You are one of the cutest prego women I've ever seen!!! I'm serious!
Post a Comment