Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I hope our son is this cute!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my GOSH!!!!!! SOOO cute!

shelly said...

So adorable! Oh, I think that baby boy of yours is going to be gorgeous! I have a total picture in my mind of what he's going to look like:)

Mardi and Jeremey said...

You guys are totally going to have a toe-head! He is going to be so ADORABLE! I love the game where we guess which triple is which. Right now I am wishing I could remember what Rob told me about the colors of clothes. I am going to take a guess and say...Rec is in the middle, Rob is in red and Tom is in blue. Am I right!?

Aaron + Kayti said...

holy crap thats cute. im so excited to see how the little one turns out! regardless, he will be dressed like a stud;)