Friday, May 16, 2008

OH BABY

Rob built a changing table inside the closet for our baby. I promise its not weird... Pottery Barn does it. (and if Pottery Barn says its ok then it must be!) any cute Ideas of what I should do in the big blank spot on the wall? picture frame maybe?
B E F O R E

A F T E R

17 comments:

Emily Frame said...

i am super impressed! it looks amazing! you could do tons with that little white square... wallpaper or this... look at the second pic down.
http://www.bhg.com/crafts/sewing/projects/how-to-upholster-a-wall/

Rodebacks said...

Wow that is really good and super nice! Tell him great job!

Parnell's said...

That is so cool! I want my closets to look like that.

Dana Dastrup said...

Linds I love your idea to put it in the closet! It looks awesome!! Good job Rob!!

Amanda said...

Wow! That looks amazing! I'm so impressed with Rob's skills.

Brooke said...

I want one! I would suggest hanging something there that you don't mind pee getting on... little boys can aim and I can't even tell you how many Mason peed on me as a baby!

Logan said...

That looks super cool. I love that idea! Good going Rob

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Can he build me one???

Kayla R. said...

WOW!!! i love it:) can he come and do my baby room*!* it needs to be ready for my baby in 2 years* ha NO really i want him to come and build it.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE IT! Good job you guys! Hey we still need to go to dinner. When works good for you guys?

Peter & Darise said...

That's so cute! What a great idea. I think it'd be cute if you found an oversized letter that starts with your babies name, or you could mount a baby blanket or find a changing table sign (quilted Bear might have one). I bet your mom would have the perfect idea of what to do.

Kelli Radmall said...

Hi! I don't know if I've commented on your blog before-but it's me-Kelli Woffinden Radmall. I grew up with Rob and I am good friends with your cousin Heather. Anyway-I just wanted to say that that closet looks AWESOME! I really, really like it and I think it's a great idea. Good job Rob!

Lindsay said...

I love that, I hope you don't mind that I'm saving that picture for future use.

Aaron + Kayti said...

you guys are quite the match, you with the eye from style and rob with the talent for wood . . . did that sound dirty?! i love love love that closet, just make sure that rob doesnt forget the baby inside.

jenna said...

how did he do this? tell me now

Natalie. said...

Rob is amazing. I'll give you $100 for him. . . oh come on.

Kat Clark said...

Sorry, don't mean to blog stalk but that is the cutest/coolest thing ever! Way to go Rob! Your baby is gonna have a great daddy. Can't wait to see what he can do with a diaper and some wipes! :)