Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tagged by the suzcat

Tag your It!


Rules

A. Post the rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people


1. What were you doing 10 years ago? making up dances on Ashleighs trampoline and forcing our families to come and watch, or doing plays at Shandas house.

2. Five things on your to do list today-

eat every 2 hours so I dont get sick
clean my bathroom/closet
buy hanging plants for our little patio
go for a walk so eating every two hours doesnt catch up with me too quick
hug rob

3. Snacks I enjoy- well lately I have been really into corn dog nuggets, cottage cheese and fruit, slurpees, chewey sprees, and hamburgers. I swear I eat healthy... just not always
4. What would I do if suddenly I were a billionaire? pay of my debt and all of the debt of my family and Robs, pay as many people as I can to work on finding a cure for autism, design and build a reasonably sized home, put the rest in savings so we can tour the world when we are old... older.

5. 3 bad habits-
twisting robs arm towards me when we hold hands and walk
avoiding laundry and house chores and going out to do something fun instead
checking blogs daily

6. 5 places I've lived-

utah, california (summertime with chelsea), italy, florida, and sadly... no 5th place yet


7. 5 jobs I've had-

Banana Republic
nanny
Sundance
Victorias Secret
Ruby River

8. 5 things people don't know about me-

I cry every time I watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition (even when I wasnt pregnant)
I secretly want to be a tree hugger and drive a subaru
I have to make sure my house looks orderly and clean even if its not actually "clean"
I want to work in a flower shop and make flower arrangements

I tag.... Bayley, Heather,cousin ash, emily, and dana
(dont hate me for tagging you guys)

5 comments:

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

i am obsessed with chewy sprees! i didn't know you like them. i introduced them to everyone in my family and they are all obsessed as well. i love them, but they are so dang hard to find!

Emily Frame said...

i cry during home edition no matter what. "move that bus" does it to me every time.

Natalie. said...

um if Italy is on your list of 5 places you've lived, you don't have to be sad about not having a 5th place yet. fyi.

Parnell's said...

Hey linds, I love looking at everyones blog too! (almost daily) It's fun to see what is going on with everyone. I think that you should consider doing that marathon. I'm trying to do one in June, but I'm not sure if my leg is going to hold up yet. We'll see. Also training for something after having a baby is a good way to get the weight off!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I drove a suburu for a while. I loved it on days I didn't shower, but it felt weird when I had to dress up for something.