Monday, March 10, 2008

If you have not already heard...

IM HAVING A BABY

this picture is from when I was two I think, but I cannot find a baby picture at the moment

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulation! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see how you decorate the nursery.

p.s. kind of weird that I'm reading blogs at 2 in the morning...

Mary Staples said...

Yes, I'm still trying to grasp this news. Though, I am extremely stoked for you. Congrats on the one year...my how time flies!

Aaron + Kayti said...

CONGRATS! i am so excited for you two . . . by the way you are going to have the cutest children ever-at least if you have anything to do with it;)

Bayley Brook said...

oh pshh!! haha i dont care at all! and oh my heck!!!! i am so freaking excited for you i cant even handle it. have to tell us when you find out if its a boy or girl!! or both...:)

Kayla R. said...

YEEEEE haaaaaa!!! I am so eexcited for you:) Any names yet?!?!?!?

Suzy said...

Linds I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

what???? news to me. your pregnant??

Mardi and Jeremey said...

We are so excited for you guys!! You two are going to be the coolest parents a kid could ever ask for!

Peter & Darise said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you two. I imagine your mom is bursting with excitement. You'll make the cutest most fun parents. I imagine you're kids will be laid back just like you two are. Congrats!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

woo woo...i'm so excited for you.