Sunday, March 30, 2008

Baby names

I dont know how well this is going to go over because I know how people are protective of names, but if you want you can give me suggestions of baby names. maybe you are done having kids and have a name you would love to share, or maybe you want to be mean and give me names you hate so I name my child something awful and you keep the good ones for yourself. either way.... share some boy and girl names with me please.

5 comments:

Karly said...

lindsay, i didnt know you were preg, CONGRATS! You are one brave girl after those three babies! I am so excited for you!
karly
you still tending those kids?

Kayla R. said...

Tuesday night dinner?!?

Anonymous said...

um, i'm thinking Aaron. Maybe Erin, or Arron. Or even Airin, or AAAAREN. that works for boy or girl. or maybe diesel.

Aaron + Kayti said...

just name the baby lloyd christmas duh.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

You are so funny. I have lots of girls names that I love that Jeremey has said no to. Lucy, Kate, Kennedy, Adele, and....Mardi (that is my favorite...hahaha). For boys names, I like.... Rome, Trenton, Ezra and Wilson. Good luck!!