ahh! seeing those pics makes me want to go back to the angus house and steal more food. i don't think we even went grocery shopping our freshman year? why would we when there were fresh tortillas and mango salsa everytime. not to mention being verbally abused by jack. but i know it was love. . .
I am SO GLAD that you called me and told me about the pregnancy news and DIDN'T send me a mass text! It REALLY does mean a lot to me. As weird as that sounds!! I love you Linds and thanks for being my best friend!! Love you!
Your blog wanted me to tell you that it's time for an update. I was like, "don't be so pushy." But your blog is pretty darn insistent, so here I am, telling you it's time to update your blog.
13 comments:
Fun! Sad news-my Jetta is having some serious problems :(
Wow your family always goes all out!!! I love it!!
Don't be silly. Uncle Jack isn't 60. . . no way.
i love el casa de jack! it looks so festive!
ahh! seeing those pics makes me want to go back to the angus house and steal more food. i don't think we even went grocery shopping our freshman year? why would we when there were fresh tortillas and mango salsa everytime. not to mention being verbally abused by jack. but i know it was love. . .
P.S. The balloons turned out great... I don't know why you were so worried!!
i am so pumped for you. axl ross baby!
SOOOO cute! its always a cute party at Linds's house!
I just saw you are pregnant! That is so awesome! Congrats!
I am SO GLAD that you called me and told me about the pregnancy news and DIDN'T send me a mass text! It REALLY does mean a lot to me. As weird as that sounds!! I love you Linds and thanks for being my best friend!! Love you!
Lindsay,
PREGNANT!!! I can't believe it girl~ I miss having you at school. Good luck with everything and let me know what your up to!
Michelle
hey... I don't have your email...
Your blog wanted me to tell you that it's time for an update. I was like, "don't be so pushy." But your blog is pretty darn insistent, so here I am, telling you it's time to update your blog.
Post a Comment