Monday, December 10, 2007

sister chelsea norton

Chelsea and her new companion are adorable! who wouldnt let these two in their home to hear about the gospel...




6 comments:

Dana Dastrup said...

Seriously what did happen to that?? They look beautiful!

CHUNTZ said...

LINDS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chelsea! I've been trying to get her address to send her a Christmas card, you have no idea how excited I got when I saw her pictures on your blog! Aren't sister missionaries the hottest?! Lol!

Natalie. said...

Those first two comments made me nearly pee myself. Ha ha ha! Isn't she darling?? How are you doing? When did that TERRIBLE accident happen?

Kayla R. said...

they look so cute!!

Heather said...

I LOVE these pictures! It's like they decided to take a photo shoot as they were knocking doors.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

What the...? I have never seen cuter sister missionaries...and so fashionable!