I am still alive I promise, I am just swamped right now with school, moving, work, cars breaking down, and finding time to hang out with my best friend Rob!
Dana thank you for your call today to make sure im still alive! I Love you
Here are some pictures of our tile floors rob is putting in


10 comments:
Lookin' good, neighbs.
I'm so excited for you guys. Your own place.
I am so glad you are still alive because I was seriously getting worried for you!! And you finally made time for the "Blogging World" YAY!!
ooohlala i like it!
Love the tile by the way!
Linds,
I'll send you an invite, but I need your e-mail address. That picture was taken at Millenia. Last year we had them taken at Altamonte, and the Santa was so creepy. I was shopping there on sat, and its the same guy, so we took our business elsewhere.
Tile looks great! We need to get on that!
We missed you guys last night. I am so glad our subs were decent. They helped us beat the cakes (the team that wears yellow shirts and has a big fake cake). I am so excited for you to be done with school!!! I like the tile. I hope all is well!!
That's SO exciting Linds!
whether you pretend to be alive or not i have no physical proof because you're not in those pictures. rob could've posted that and i wouldn't have any clue seeing as how i haven't seen you since november 17th.
Post a Comment