Thursday, October 25, 2007

look what i found byGOOGLING my name

THERE IS SOME SCOTTISH COUNTRY SINGER NAMED LINDSAY ROSS AND IT SAYS HE WAS A NATIVE OF "ANGUS" HAHA (I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO HEAR MISS BENNET'S JIG)


Lindsay Ross Scottish Dance Band - The Original [CD]
Ref: LEGACY18CD-B


Price: £8.50 (£9.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

It's unfortunate that the late Lindsay Ross is not as well known as many of his contemporaries, for his music is silky soft - a quite unique sound. A native of Angus, the home of many fine musicians, Lindsay formed his first band as an eleven year old to welcome soldiers coming home from the war. The repertoire of this CD is taken from the original EMI studio tapes recorded during 1960 to 1963.

18 Tracks - The Linton Ploughman : The Earl of Errol's Reel : The Boston Two-Step : Lochiel's Rant : Gay Gordons : The Montgomeries' Rant : The Polish Polka : Miss Bennet's Jig : Gaelic Waltz : The Foursome Reel and Reel of Tulloch : General Stuart's Reel : The Border Polka : Military Two Step : Pipe Marches for the Gay Gordons : Lady Louisa MacDonald's Strathspey : Argyll's Fancy : Barn Dance : Sleepy Maggie

People who bought this item also bought:
1. Lindsay Ross Scottish Dance Band - Limited Edition [CD] (Ref: CFIRST01-B)

8 comments:

etta said...

i googled my name after rec and i got married and there is a "etta ross museum" somewhere in michigan i think...weird.

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

hahah thats great. I google myself all the time. The fine stuff is to look on the last pages. I actually found myself. A LOT. WEIRD.

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

o-k not all the time. It sounds like I sit on google all day and look for myself.seriously not the case.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I was driving and saw a house for sale and the realtors name was Lindsay R. Andrus. At first glance I thought it said Lindsay R. Angus and I about pee'd my pants (being pregnant has made me really worried about peeing my pants, haha). Love you!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Well, we were going to come up for the movie because we had dinner at my parent's house, but I called Dana and she said that you and Rob had left and that Devin and Rachel were leaving right then. So we decided not to come because everyone was leaving! I wish we could have seen you! I hope you had fun.

Kayla R. said...

ha

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

get a new post!

Robyn and Taft said...

so when I google my married name I am a famous porn star. i'm not too worried though, i don't think anyone will get confused.