it looks way better than if i had taken it with rec's phone:)
Thom on the right, Rick on the top, and Rob on the left.
Rick on top, Thom on the left, Rob on the right. haha, or what Lindsay said.
Yeah, I got it right! But I wouldn't have bet money it. I thought for a second that Rob's feet were really mine, but then oh, wait, I wasn't there.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
it looks way better than if i had taken it with rec's phone:)
Thom on the right, Rick on the top, and Rob on the left.
Rick on top, Thom on the left, Rob on the right. haha, or what Lindsay said.
Yeah, I got it right! But I wouldn't have bet money it. I thought for a second that Rob's feet were really mine, but then oh, wait, I wasn't there.
Post a Comment